Financed by the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme, the project HumanTech ambitions at developing Human Centered Technologies for a safer and greener European Construction. HumanTech follows the trail of the twin transitions towards a greener and more digitalized construction sector and proposes a human-centered approach, involving breakthrough technologies such as wearables for worker safety and support, and intelligent robotic technology that can harmoniously co-exist with human workers while also contributing to the green transition of the industry. Running from 2022 to 2025 the project gathers 22 organisations led by the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence’s Augmented Vision department – DFKI.
Articles on HumanTech
- Digitalisation: The European Commission announces a new and improved EU Building Stock Observatory - - Read more
- Robotisation: Mid-term review meeting in Zurich for HumanTech project on human-robot collaboration in construction - - Read more
- Women in construction: EBC organizes a HumanTech workshop on digital tools for health and safety with local French female experts - - Read more
- Human-robot collaboration: Mid-term meeting for Horizon Europe project HumanTech - - Read more
- Digital construction: launch of the Tech4EUConstruction Cluster by three Horizon Europe projects aiming at human-centric technologies in construction - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: HumanTech partners gathered in Barcelona to discuss next actions - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: EBC travels to Athens to meet the HumanTech consortium - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: new EU-funded EBC project “Human Centered Technologies for a safer and greener European Construction Industry” - - Read more
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme under grant agreement N° 101058236.