Financed by the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme, the project HumanTech ambitions at developing Human Centered Technologies for a safer and greener European Construction. HumanTech follows the trail of the twin transitions towards a greener and more digitalized construction sector and proposes a human-centered approach, involving breakthrough technologies such as wearables for worker safety and support, and intelligent robotic technology that can harmoniously co-exist with human workers while also contributing to the green transition of the industry. Running from 2022 to 2025 the project gathers 22 organisations led by the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence’s Augmented Vision department – DFKI.
Articles on HumanTech
- Human-robot collaboration: Mid-term meeting for Horizon Europe project HumanTech - - Read more
- Digital construction: launch of the Tech4EUConstruction Cluster by three Horizon Europe projects aiming at human-centric technologies in construction - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: HumanTech partners gathered in Barcelona to discuss next actions - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: EBC travels to Athens to meet the HumanTech consortium - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: new EU-funded EBC project “Human Centered Technologies for a safer and greener European Construction Industry” - - Read more