Running from 2018 to 2022, the EU-funded project “BIM4REN – BIM based tools & technologies towards a fast and efficient Renovation of residential buildings” aims at introducing state-of-the-art and easy-to-use BIM tools and services for collaborative construction processes. Gathering 23 construction stakeholders under the lead of the French Research and Technology Centre Nobatek/INEF4, BIM4Ren aims to make full use of BIM technology in the field of energy renovation in existing buildings with particular attention to construction micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. The project is financed by the European Union Horizon 2020 programme.
Articles on BIM4Ren
- BIM4Ren project: first webinar "Meet BIM4Ren: Easy-to-use BIM tools for renovation" on 26 May - - Read more
- The very first BIM4Ren newsletter is out! - - Read more
- Celebrating the first anniversary of the Horizon 2020 BIM4Ren project! - - Read more
- H2020 project BIM4Ren: focus on workflows, stakeholders’ requirements, KPI and pilot sites in 2nd project meeting - - Read more
- BIM4Ren project – How do you use BIM in renovation processes? - - Read more
- Easy-to-use BIM tools for collaborative construction energy renovation works: new Horizon 2020 project BIM4REN - - Read more