Funded by the EU Horizon 2020 programme with a budget of € 1 million, the project “DigiPLACE – the Digital Platform framework for Construction in Europe” aims at assessing the feasibility of a European digital platform that could integrate the different technologies, applications and services currently existing in digital construction. Running from September 2019 until February 2021, DigiPLACE will involve an EU-wide community of stakeholders, with the consortium – composed of 19 partners from 11 countries and led by the Politecnico di Milano – that will collaborate to create a “Reference Architecture Framework” for the digital platform, allowing the coherent development of future initiatives and projects in the field of digital construction.
Articles on DigiPLACE
- Industry Week 2021: DigiPlace event on a digital industrial platform for construction - - Read more
- Digital construction: join the DigiPLACE Community of Stakeholders - - Read more
- DigiPLACE Survey: assessing the digital maturity of construction SMEs and craftsmen - - Read more
- BIM Today article on DigiPLACE - - Read more
- Introducing the DigiPLACE project, a digital platform for construction in Europe - - Read more