Financed by the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme, the project BEEYONDERS – Breakthrough European tEchnologies Yielding cOnstruction sovereigNty, Diversity & Efficiency of ResourceS – aims at improving efficiency, safety, and quality in the construction sector while reducing the environmental impact of building sites. BEEYONDERS’ partners ambition to address these challenges through the adoption and integration of breakthrough technologies (autonomous vehicles, collaborative robotics, additive manufacturing, smart wearables, digital twin, and AI) into real construction scenarios. With a primary focus on European technological independence, the project will however also go well-beyond the European boundaries with specific missions to Japan to strengthen collaboration with local experts, notably in relation with a maritime construction case study foreseen in the project. Running from 2022 to 2026, BEEYONDERS gathers 21 construction stakeholders under the lead of the Spanish coordinator of Acciona Constriccion SA.
Articles on BEEYONDERS
- Construction 4.0: BEEYONDERS partners met in Sevilla to discuss next actions - - Read more
- Digital construction: launch of the Tech4EUConstruction Cluster by three Horizon Europe projects aiming at human-centric technologies in construction - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: EBC intervenes in the European Robotics Forum 2023 via the Beeyonders project - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: Kicking off the Beeyonders project and its worker-friendly technologies in Madrid - - Read more
- Construction 4.0: EBC will explore human-centric technologies in new EU-funded project Beeyonders - - Read more
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme under grant agreement N° 101058548.