The EU building stock (residential and commercial) is responsible for about 40% of final energy consumption and about 36% of all greenhouse gas emissions in the EU. Hence, it offers substantial possibilities to ensure that the objectives of the EUs Climate and Energy Policy Framework are met and international commitments are achieved.
Keeping this in mind, EBC is a strong advocate to further promote the social, economic and environmental benefits of sustainable buildings and to improve access and availability of public and private finances so that people are able to cover the costs of renovation works.
- Sustainable buildings: Stakeholders discuss feedback from Level(s) test phase - - Read more
- EBC welcomes the European Green Deal communication - - Read more
- The very first BIM4Ren newsletter is out! - - Read more
- Integrated building renovations can help to deliver a successful European Green Deal - - Read more
- EBC joins the #Skills4Climate campaign: call to strengthen the skills base in electrical and construction trades - - Read more
- BIM4Ren project – How do you use BIM in renovation processes? - - Read more
- Conference on urban regeneration and the role of SMEs: EBC President highlights the essential role construction SMEs have to play - - Read more
- Easy-to-use BIM tools for collaborative construction energy renovation works: new Horizon 2020 project BIM4REN - - Read more
- Energy efficiency Mortgages Action Plan: Energy efficiency targets cannot be reached without construction SMEs - - Read more
- EBC 2018 Annual Conference "Energy efficiency of historical buildings: which role for SMEs and craftsmen?" - - Read more