The EU building stock (residential and commercial) is responsible for about 40% of final energy consumption and about 36% of all greenhouse gas emissions in the EU. Hence, it offers substantial possibilities to ensure that the objectives of the EUs Climate and Energy Policy Framework are met and international commitments are achieved.
Keeping this in mind, EBC is a strong advocate to further promote the social, economic and environmental benefits of sustainable buildings and to improve access and availability of public and private finances so that people are able to cover the costs of renovation works.
- Digitalization: BIM4REN final events’ calendar - - Read more
- Standardisation: EBC intervenes at SBS annual event on Sustainable Products - - Read more
- EU funding: €100m available for the LIFE Clean Energy Transition Call 2022 - - Read more
- Built4People partnership: EBC talks about inclusivity and innovation in construction - - Read more
- High-Level Construction Forum: EBC co-chairs session on digital tools in the EU green transition - - Read more
- Standardisation: Upcoming SBS Annual event focuses on sustainable products - - Read more
- Energy Efficiency: EBC highlights areas for improvement in the revision of the EPBD - - Read more
- Construction Products Regulation: European Commission publishes its CPR revision proposal - - Read more
- Sustainability: C2050 Alliance messages on the access to primary & secondary raw materials - - Read more
- Sustainability: register to the next Construction2050 event on Sustainable access to primary & secondary raw materials - - Read more