The EU building stock (residential and commercial) is responsible for about 40% of final energy consumption and about 36% of all greenhouse gas emissions in the EU. Hence, it offers substantial possibilities to ensure that the objectives of the EUs Climate and Energy Policy Framework are met and international commitments are achieved.
Keeping this in mind, EBC is a strong advocate to further promote the social, economic and environmental benefits of sustainable buildings and to improve access and availability of public and private finances so that people are able to cover the costs of renovation works.
- Energy Efficiency: Commission should act with proportion regarding a possible revision of the EPBD - - Read more
- BIM: join the BIM4Ren Stakeholders community to learn more on the digital renovation of buildings - - Read more
- One-stop-shops for sustainable renovation: A key tool to inform, motivate, assist and support - - Read more
- Skills: CONDAP Memorandum of Cooperation on upskilling construction trainers & mentors - - Read more
- Sustainable buildings: First meeting between Covenant of Mayors and EU organisations marks start of discussion - - Read more
- Renovation wave: Only a stable and enabling policy framework will stimulate demand - - Read more
- Digitalisation: BIM4Ren General Assembly, Tech day & webinar - - Read more
- CONDAP Project: Info day & Pilot-testing of the Online Course for construction mentors - - Read more