Last 17 May, the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency – CINEA officially opened the 2022 LIFE Clean Energy Transition Calls (CET).
Following the success of Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency (2014-2020) programme, the LIFE Clean Energy Transition calls keep on supporting the achievement of the ambitious EU goals in the field of sustainable energy such as the European Green Deal, the Energy Union and the EU 2050 long-term decarbonisation strategy.
LIFE CET Call 2022 has nearly EUR 100 million available to support projects with a 95% co-funding rate in the following five areas of intervention:
- Building a national, regional and local policy framework supporting the clean energy transition;
- Accelerating technology roll-out, digitalisation, new services and business models and enhancement of the related professional skills on the market;
- Attracting private finance for sustainable energy;
- Supporting the development of local and regional investment projects;
- Involving and empowering citizens in the clean energy transition
The deadline to submit proposals is 16 November 2022, 17:00 Brussels time.
The details concerning all 18 CET topics are available on the European Commission funding & tender opportunities platform. In order to provide further guidance to the applicants, CINEA also made accessible info session recordings on the LIFE Programme YouTube channel and specific tips on how to write an excellent proposal.
For further clarifications visit the European Climate Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency website.