The Horizon 2020 BIM4Ren project is investigating a wide range of developments on the topic of the exploitation of BIM potential for the energy renovation of existing buildings for the whole construction value chain.
The 4th BIM4Ren webinar will be dedicated to presenting tools and methods to enrich geometric BIM models, as well as to show how to optimize the use of BIM bots in energy renovation projects.
When: May 20th, 2021
Time: 13:00 – 14:00 CEST
Where: ONLINE! Registration is now OPEN HERE!
1. Introduction: Enriching geometric BIM (IFC) models and analysing renovation scenarios for energy using BIM bots: Michel Böhms – TNO, the Netherlands
2. B4R Tools Presentations
- Transform & enrich the BIM model: the Lodlifter and the enrichment process with the catalogue: Bruno Fies – CSTB, France
- Verification of the model: why validating? What are we checking?: Madumitha Senthilvel – RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Translating: from BIM4Ren to IFC SPF translation: Jyrki Oraskari – RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Maestro BOT: why and how to ‘chain’ BIM bots: Shang-Jen Wang – TNO, the Netherlands
3. Conclusions : Rich BIM eco-systems & BIM bots: Pierre Bourreau, BIM4Ren Technical project lead – NOBATEK/INEF4, France