One the core objectives of the Erasmus + project CONDAP – Digital Skills for Workplace Mentors in Construction Sector Apprenticeships is the collective production of a Vocational Open Online Course (VOOC), aimed at enhancing the digital, green and communication skills of mentors involved in construction apprenticeships.
EBC is pleased to announce that the CONDAP VOOC is now available and freely accessible online, please click here to navigate it yourself!
The finalised training and assessment material have been grouped into three main learning units:
- Energy Efficiency & Sustainable Construction
- Digital Construction & BIM
- Communication, Organizational & Management Skills
The VOOC now includes:
- Introductory videos (also available on CONDAP’s YouTube channel)
- Lecture notes (articulated in thematic & compact lessons, easily downloadable in PDF format)
- Case studies
- FAQ and exercises (multiple-choice and/or short questions & timed assignments)
In addition, the platform offers a Syllabus, a Discussion forum for course participants and Announcements and Course Feed sections.
In the months to come, the VOOC will be pilot-tested in construction apprenticeships and by relevant stakeholders, in order to fine-tune it in accordance with the feedback received.
|Help us shape the final look of the CONDAP VOOC!|
To be involved in the pilot-testing phase, all you need to do is complete an easy-to-fill questionnaire currently under preparation.
Follow the updates on the CONDAP website, or contact us directly at email@example.com, to receive soon the link to the survey!