DigiPLACE is the European H2020 project that is responsible for designing the reference architecture of the European digital platform for constructions, that could integrate the different technologies, applications and services currently existing in digital construction, with the ultimate goal to support the digital transformation of the construction sector to make it more productive, sustainable, and responding to the growing demand for new services, technologies and business models.
One of the project milestones is the setting up of the DigiPLACE Community of Stakeholders, to respond to the needs of all users during the project duration and beyond. Indeed, such a strategic ambition cannot be reached without an open and inclusive approach that assures an active and wide involvement of all interested parties in the project activities.
The ambition is that all parties that are interested in the competitiveness and digital upkeep of the European construction chain meet and contribute to the project via different means and actions. To this end, stakeholders can register online through the website or scanning the below QR code.
As a member of this community you will be:
- regularly informed about project objectives, activities and findings, sector relevant events and initiatives in Europe promoted by DigiPLACE
- if you choose so you will be directly engaged via online questionnaires,
- invited to take part in closed doors workshops and physical and on line public events.
- involved in the European communication and dissemination actions of the projects contents, activities and results
- given the opportunity to describe your area of activity and best practices in the area of construction digitization to maybe figure in the best practices collection of DigiPLACE
Join the DigiPLACE Community of Stakeholders so that, within your own network, you contribute to inform and influence the local, national and European institutions, creating the necessary support to implement a faster and adapted digitization of the sector.
EBC is a project partner of the DigiPLACE consortium.
To watch a short video about DigiPLACE, click here.
For more information about the DigiPLACE Project, visit www.digiplaceproject.eu