BIM methods and tools have an increasing impact in the construction sector to help improve the productivity and cooperation across its full value chain.
While BIM has mainly been applied on new buildings, our BIM4Ren project investigates its use and potential in renovation projects, through easy-to-use tools, to achieve the EU energy targets for the European building stock. In this first webinar, we will present the general concept and challenges we are tackling. Be part of it, join us!
- Introduction to the BIM4Ren Webinar series
- The construction sector and the need for easy-to-use digitalized tools
- The BIM4Ren concept & solutions
- The BIM4Ren community of stakeholders
- The potential of BIM for renovation & it uses for energy retrofitting
When: May 26th, 2020
Time: 14:00 – 14:30 CEST
Where: ONLINE! Registration is now OPEN HERE!