Level(s) is a voluntary EU reporting framework, developed by the European Commission and industry stakeholders, aiming at improving the sustainability of buildings. It is based upon six priorities and respective indicators such as greenhouse gas emissions throughout the building’s life cycle as well as resource efficient and circular material life cycles. Construction craftsmen and SMEs support the EU approach on sustainable buildings and continue to adapt their behaviour in order to take it into account and protect the environment and its natural resources.
- Easy-to-use BIM tools for collaborative construction energy renovation works: new Horizon 2020 project BIM4REN - - Read more
- EBC joins the Small is Beautiful campaign: Small scale installations support clean energy future & create local jobs - - Read more
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive: Agreement reached is the right way to renovate Europe’s building stock - - Read more
- BaseEucities in Brussels to promote sustainable growth in European cities - - Read more
- The initiative on sustainable buildings does not deal with builders’ main challenges - - Read more
- Letter on the consultation on sustainable buildings - - Read more