Renewable energy, in particular in the form of small-scale renewable installations, plays an important role to create sustainable jobs in the construction sector and to reach the EU’s ambition to become a global leader in this field. Therefore, EBC strongly supports policies that focus upon an increased role of renewable energies as well as respective qualification schemes for installers that are financially feasible and accessible for construction SMEs and crafts.
- EBC joins the Small is Beautiful campaign: Small scale installations support clean energy future & create local jobs - - Read more
- Clean Energy Package: buildings essential for energy transition - - Read more
- EBC replies to the consultation on the Renewable Energy Directive - - Read more
- BaseEucities in Brussels to promote sustainable growth in European cities - - Read more
- Construction crafts and SMEs involved for the development of renewables - - Read more
- Construction forum position on the Renewable Energy Directive proposal - - Read more