The ‘Let's build changes’ conference will bring together industry leaders, financiers, policy makers, but also SMEs and start-ups. Together, they will discuss these questions:
• Where is the sector heading? From the perspectives of trends, new demands on the construction sector, societal changes impacting the construction sector, etc.
• What are the strategies and responses to tomorrow’s requirements? Discussing ways the sector (and the whole value chain) can adapt and modernise to remain competitive and resilient.
• What is the role of the public sector? Identifying the best ways the public sector can help and support such transitions.
The sector is too broad and issues too plentiful to meet every expectation and solve every problem. Therefore, we have identified 4 key areas on which to focus this conference in break-out sessions. They are:
• Using construction to reshape our cities Presenting the trends and conditions in our cities as well as best practice solutions.
• Resource efficiency Making progress in delivering a common sustainability language for the built environment.
• Innovation and Digitalisation Providing insights into opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
• Skills Discussing new ways of looking at skills and competencies.